A strong planning process is the best way to create a financial security plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that protects your needs now, and one that plans for the future in a tax efficient manner. It is our goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
Our approach to building the plan is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan must ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to build the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial security planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
What is Financial Security Planning?
Financial security planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
We will partner with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
The first step to achieving financial security is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement and minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits